Wednesday 8 June 2022

Waiting Room Stories

It’s Covid vaccination booster day at our local GP clinic so it was rather busy. This is our 4th shot, the first two were AstraZeneca and the second two Pfizer. The lady with the handbag between her feet kept moving her hands!


I seem to run into the same people in the ophthalmologist's clinic at each of my check-ups after my recent cataract surgery. 

I had barely a moment to do a very quick sketch of this elderly lady before she was called but I also sketched her 3 weeks ago when I had a bit more time. 



She always wears a very big coat. I don't think it's the same person who comes with her but I'm glad she always has a companion. 

A bit dismal that so many of my sketches at the moment are at medical establishments. Looking forward to better times ahead.

#FaberCastellPittPen, water-soluble pencil, waterbrush, #Moleskine Sketchbook, 3.5" x 5.5”. 


No comments:

Post a Comment