Wednesday 18 July 2018

Winter Garden

The winter weather has been really grotty but I'm pleased to still be able to enjoy my garden. Here I'm trying out a new Urban Grey ink. The ink company De Artramentis has recently released this ink colour on the request of Urban Sketchers who feel that black ink is just too stark.  (Their Dove Grey is too blue for me).  


The latch on our garden gate has had to be adjusted twice in the last 2 years in order for the gate to close. This is the result of shifting soils which apparently is a feature of our neighbourhood! 



After living in Canada for 14 years I'm still getting my head around having outdoor flowering plants in winter and it's been a good growing season going by the plants which are doing well. 


#Deartramentis #Sailorfude pen, watercolour, #MoleskineWatercolourAlbum, 5x8”

No comments:

Post a Comment