Tuesday 8 December 2020

A Covid Sketch Journal

I kept a sketch journal from March 2002 near the beginning of the Covid pandemic and conveniently finished the 80 pages in late October when Melbourne came out of it's Stage 4 lockdown. 

The journal came to the attention of the State Library of Victoria and I was pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation to donate the journal to the institution. It will become part of the Collective Isolation Project within the Victoria Collection (administered by the State Library of Victoria).

Here are a few of my favourite pages:



To read about my project and see more of my favourite pages, click on the link: https://www.klhnewman.com/covid-journal/

Pen and ink, various markers, watercolour, #MoleskineSketchbook 9x14cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment